Luxor® Pneumatic Height Adjustable Square Cafe Table
Great for schools, restaurants, cafeterias, offices, trade shows and other venues. Edges are contoured and tabletop is square. Available in two sizes, 32" x 32" and 36" x 36"
These multi-purpose square tables smoothly adjust in height with the aid of a pneumatic air cylinder allowing them to be used in seated or standing positions.
Available with a 32” diameters these popular café tables are designed to support a static load of 110 lbs. Each table includes a choice of protective leveling glides as well as four 2.5” casters for mobility, making them an excellent choice for collaborative workspaces, social settings, or home use.
Raised and lowered with pneumatic handle. Made of durable steel base with medium density fiber top and white polyurethane paint finish. Adjustable height range is 25.2" to 40"H. Find the perfect height for your needs whether business or education related. Table raises and lowers using pneumatic air cylinders.
- 110 lbs. Static load weight capacity
- Weighs 28 lbs.
- Ships in one box
- Some assembly required, hardware and tools included
- Perfect for offices, restaurants, cafeterias, schools, trade shows, and other venues
- Pneumatic air cylinder provides effortless height adjustment in seconds
- 32” square white tabletop with contoured edges
- Durable steel base and MDF top with polyurethane paint
- Concealed lever effortlessly raises the table height between 25.2” and 40” (with glides)
- Concealed lever effortlessly raises the table height between 27.6” and 42.4” (with casters)
- Static load weight capacity of 110 lbs.
- Includes choice of leveling glides and 2.5” casters, two with locking brake
- Ships ground in one box
- Assembly required
||White polyurethane paint
||25.2" - 40"H
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.