Handle-It® Right Hand End of Aisle Rack Protector Heavy Duty
Original Handle-It Safety End of Aisle Rack Protectors & Rack guards protect your warehouse racks aisles from dangerous and costly forklift impacts. Available Quick Shipment. We offer both a Heavy Duty and a Heavy Duty Option depending on your needs and budget.
Our End of Aisle Rack Protectors provide superior protection to the end of aisle rack columns in your warehouse. They are designed to withstand impact from forklifts along with any other machine traffic throughout your facility. It is important to preserve the integrity of the racking systems where inventory is stored.
Features and Benefits
- Increase the life of your racking without costly replacement of damaged column legs.
- Increased safety for your workers - prevent direct impacts from rack columns saving from possible rack dislodgment and or inventory damage and falls.
- Single Lefts and Rights or Double Ended for single rows of rack in 42" or 48" lengths
- Powder coated Handle-It yellow for high visibility
- Heavy Duty (3/8") and Medium Duty (1/4") thickness.
- Custom sizes and extensinons to fill spacer gaps available
||Available lengths: 42" 48"
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.