Lincoln® 2nd Generation LFC2000 Fluid Management Keypad
- Totally wireless communication directly between keypad and dispense valve, no hard wiring required to install system
- Easy to install
- Attach the dispense valves to the hoses
- Plug the keypad into a standard 120 V AC outlet
- Supervisor and operator levels of security let you decide who can use, program and monitor the system
- Manage up to eight fluids and 30 simultaneous dispense meters with a single system
- Built-in ticket printer delivers a written record for each transaction
- 49 unique operation IDs and pin numbers
- Used direct sequence spread spectrum 2.4 GHz RF technology to prevent communication problems with other equipment in the facility
- Dispenses in pints, quarts, gallons or liters
- Field replaceable AA batteries in meters
- Control of portable fluid tanks
||LFC 2000 keypad - 2.4 GHz wireless stand-alone keypad with internal ticket printer
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.