Lincoln® 2nd Generation LFC2500 Fluid Management Dispense Keypad
- Manage up to 16 fluids and 99 simultaneous dispense locations with a single system
- Easy to install
- Attach the dispense valves to the hoses
- Plug the keypads into a standard 120 V AC outlet
- PC interface for enhanced capabilities and logical network setup
- Mount up to 36 dispense keypads directly in the bays to maximize productivity
- Unlimited job stacking allows mechanic to select preloaded repair orders
- Assign special work order number for dedicated oil change bays allowing monitored after-hours fluid dispensing
- Totally wireless communication directly between keypads and dispense valves, no hard wiring required to install system
- Field replaceable AA batteries in meters
- 250 unique operation ID's and pin numbers
- Each dispense keypad supports up to 24 meters for a total of 250 meters
- Used direct sequence spread spectrum 2.4 GHz RF technology to prevent communication problems with other equipment in the facility
- Dispenses in pints, quarts, gallons, or liters
- Control of portable fluid tanks
||LFC 2500 dispense keypad - 2.4 GHz unit used by the mechanics to initiate the dispense
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.