Noblelift AC-LOW44 - Low Profile Pallet Truck
The AC-LOW44 Low Profile Manual Pallet Truck has a 4,400lb load capacity and has minimum floor clearance of only 2 inches. It is the ideal choice for handling low pallets that usually can only be handled by counterbalance forklifts - And it is much more economical.
Noblelift provides a top class range of pallet trucks with excellent ergonomic designs. This pallet jack is reliable, sturdy, and torsion-resistant due to its extremely strong high quality steel profile. German WAGNER paint system ensures the best powder coating
and painting quality. All pivots points are greased for excellent maneuverability and effortless steering. Chromed bearing bushes and joints ensure quiet running application and particularly long service life. A high quality galvanized whole casting hydraulic pump is robust and durable, with fine control of lowering speed, overload valve, and low maintenance.
This ergonomic, powder coated pallet truck is easy to maneuver with effortless steering. Chromed bearing bushings and joints ensure quite operation and a long life. High-quality - Great Price.
- 1-Year Warranty
- Ergonomic Handle with Comfortable Rubber Grip
- Handle offers optimized safety and comfort. Three position operational handle lever for lifting, transportation and lowering purposes.
- Lower Position- to lower load, pull up on the finger tip control.
- Neutral Position -place fingertip control in this position when pulling the truck load.
- Lift Position - to raise load, push down on finger tip control, pump handle to raise the load.
- Galvanized One-Piece Integrated Hydraulic Pump with overload relief valve
- Axle Mounted, 3 Position Loop Handle (Up/Down/Neutral)
- Adjustable Push Rod Assembly
- Fork Tip Entry/Exit Roller
- 180 Degree Operations Arc
- Articulation Steer Axle
|Fork Width||27-in (21-in option available)|
|Fork Height||2-in - 6.5-in|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.