Lincoln Manual Grease Pump
These quality manually operated pumps provide fast, clean refilling of differentials, gear cases and final drives.
- Cast Iron pump outlet body and handle provide durability and longevity.
- Metered models have air expeller built into pump tube (prevents air from registering on meter).
- Large replaceable swivel casters provide ease of maneuverability (mobile models).
- Baked enamel finish. Self-contained units and sealed models prevent contamination or spillage of product being dispensed.
- Smooth, easy pumping action (no crank or gears) dispenses all types of gear lubricants, even in the coldest weather.
||15" ID drum cover
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.