Heavy Duty Warehouse Guard Rail Starter Unit
Couldn't load pickup availability
Handle-It® Heavy Duty Warehouse Guard Rail Starter Unit
Handle-It Heavy Duty Warehouse Single Guard Rail with two post columns, Safety Barriers, and Forklift Guardrails. Quick ship stock in WI warehouse. Available 2 - 10 ft. Long x 18.5" Tall
*Ships out of WI
To make a line of guard rail select a starter unit size and then select the size and number of Guard Rail Add-On Units
Lift Out Adapters are sold separately.
Adjustable Pedestrian Gates are sold separately.
Starter Kits Include
- (2) 18.5" Tall single rail posts
- (1) Heavy-duty rail (2' - 10' L)
- All hardware for install
Features and Benefits
- Tested to withstand 10,000 lbs. at 4 mph
- Powder-coated Handle-It yellow yields high visibility in a durable finish
- Columns are 4.75" x 4.75" steel square tube mounted on a 10" x 10" base plate
- Our product design allows for faster installation cutting down on labor costs.
- Drilled & pre-tapped posts have mounting on all four sides
- Custom Sizes available for your special projects
- All anchors and hardware/caps included
- In Stock, items can ship within 24 hours.
Areas for Install:
- Around inplant offices and workstations
- Along pedestrian walkways.
- To protect sensitive machines
- At the end of rack aisles
- Adjacent to conveyor lines
- Around mezzanines
Handle-It Guard Rail Dimensions
Center to Center of Columns
Outside to Outside of Base Plates
10 Ft. Rail
9 Ft. Rail
8 Ft. Rail
7 Ft. Rail
6 Ft. Rail
5 Ft. Rail
4 Ft. Rail
3 Ft. Rail
|2 Ft. Rail||19"||24"||34"|
Single Rail Post
Double Rail Post
|Finish||Handle-It Yellow high visibility powder coat|
|Miscellaneous||Custom sizes available|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.