Handle-It® 12" Tall Floor-Mounting Barrier From 3 to 10 ft. Long
Floor Mounted Barriers provide reinforced protection that is mounted flush to the floor. The flush design that is 12" tall keeps product and forks from pusing through into pedestrian walkways or protected equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed of sturdy 11-gauge steel formed into 12" tall x 6" deep barriers
- Gussets on all units and extra support gussets on lengths 6' - 10' increase strength
- Anchors and bolts are included with every order!
- Painted safety yellow for high visibility.
- Sizes from 3' to 10'
- Flush design keeps product and forktruck forks from going past your protected area.
- Provide double the height of protection compared to typical guide angles.
Various Application Areas:
- Guarding underneath racking to section off and protect materials
- Barriers utilized as pallet backing stops
- Great low profile flush protection around machines or in plant offices
- Conveyor lines wher you ned guarding but also need access to the line.
||Available lengths: 3' 4' 5' 6' 7' 8' 9' 10'
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.