250 Micron Filter Element
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lincoln® 250 Micron Filter Element
High-pressure, high-flow filter designed specifically for the mining, off-highway and industrial markets.
- Clogged filter indicator with quick reset.
- Promotes cost-effective preventative maintenance.
- Custom-designed filter element.
- Allows for easy and quick cleaning or replacement.
- Virtually crush-proof element; available in both 250 and 470 micron steel screen sizes
- Durable ductile iron body construction.
- 310 bar (4500 psi) pressure rating.
- 38 liter/min. (10 gal./min.) maximum flow rate .
- Three mounting points for stability.
|Description||250 micron filter element|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.