Lincoln® Air Operated Cleaning Gun and Oil Sprayer Standard Air Inlet 1/4 in. NPT (F)
- Adjustable suction control varies fluid volume as needed
- Strainer assembly in suction hose keeps out contaminants while assuring uninterrupted flow of fluid
- 6 ft. vinyl suction hose permits use with most any container from gallon buckets to 55 gal. drums
- Convenient addition of air coupler nipple permits quick coupling to any hose air.
- Rust and corrosion resistant - pistol grip handle includes brass stem and synthetic packing.
- Use with solvents or detergent solutions. Compatible with vinyl, aluminum and carbon steel
- Powerful spray. Maximum operating pressure 200 psi (14 bar)
|Max Output Pressure
||200 psi (14 bar)
|Air Inlet Threading
||1/4 in. NPT (F)
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.