Lincoln® Controller for Airless Spray Valve for Single and Dual Systems
For single and dual Airless sytems. Operates system by setting the time between lubrication events. Includes manual lube botton and system alarm.
- Dependable, low maintenance, cost-effective high-pressure system
- No freeze-ups; reduced plumbing, fogging and lubricant consumption
- Sprays a consistent pattern over a wide range of temperatures
- Choice of spray patterns puts lube where needed
- Spray widths of 24" or more from distances of 18" or more
- Adjustable lubricant volume output
- Sprays some previously unsprayable lubricants
- Adjustable spray duration minimizes drippage
||For single and dual airless systems. Operates system by setting the time between lubrication events. Includes manual lube button and system alarm
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.