Corner Column Protector
Couldn't load pickup availability
Handle It® Corner Column Protector
Handle It Column Protectors are designed as an economical way to protect racking from manually transferred materials. Installation is easy and can be used in many rack-protecting applications. Handle-It yellow powder-coated paint makes the post protector easily seen. Our floor-mounted corner column protector is mounted by three anchors with a standard height of 12".
Available in five different heights.
- Handle-It Column Protectors help prevent damage to rack uprights, shelving uprights, partitions, and many other factory warehouse structures.
- These heavy steel protectors provide a low-cost method of reducing damage to expensive equipment and protecting personnel from falling rack structures hit by moving machinery.
- Handle-It Column Protectors wrap around the vertical member to be protected, closely fitting - yet protecting the upright from damage from collisions with forklifts or other moving vehicles.
- These heavy-duty 1/4" thick steel
- Optional 1/2" anchor available
|Material||1/4" Heavy duty steel|
|Finish||Yellow powder coat|
|Base Plate Dimensions||8" x 8" x 1/4" Thick|
|Anchoring Hole Diameter||1/2"|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.