Justrite® Cylinder Locker for Safe Storage 16 Vertical Cylinders
Justrite Cylinder Storage cabinets for 16 Vertical 20 to 33 Lb. Cylinders (model 23011) provide upright storage of liquid propane gas (LPG) gas cylinders. It safely holds sixteen 20 or 33 lb (9 or 15 kg) vertical LPG cylinders with exterior dimensions of 65 x 60 x 32 in (1651 x 1524 x 813 mm). As one of three vertical LPG cylinder storage options and nine modular styles for comprehensive vertical and horizontal storage solutions, model 23011 includes 2 doors and 2 shelves.
Gas cylinder storage lockers from Justrite are ideal for those seeking a long-term, trusted, one-and-done investment in a proven product with superior design and manufacturing considerations. These cylinder lockers from Justrite are extremely durable and easy to use. Welded security lug-on front panel door accepts a padlock (not included) for extra protection from tampering. Heavy gauge 0.065 (1.65mm) 100% welded aluminum mesh and extruded (not formed) frame add rigidity. Ventilated designs prevent buildup of dangerous gases. Justrite cylinder lockers do not rust, corrode, or discolor.
All our gas cylinder storage cages have an exclusive solid aluminum roof panel that slants toward the back to shed water and ice. They feature raised floor panels for added support, to prevent cylinders from resting in puddles. Justrite lockers ship fully assembled for easier setup.
- Sized for large, 33 lb (8 gal) liquid petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders and can also accommodate smaller 20 lb (5 gal) use cases
- Safely holds sixteen 20 or 33 lb (9 or 15 kg) liquid petroleum gas cylinders with exterior dimensions of 65 x 60 x 32 in (1651 x 1524 x 813 mm), stored vertically
- Lightweight material (66% lighter than steel) reduces shipping and transport costs
- Solid roof panel that slopes back to shed water and ice
- Pre-drilled anchor holes at each corner that accept 1/2â€ or 12mm anchor bolts (not included)
- In compliance with NFPA 58 LP Gas Code 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11; CSA International B18.104.22.168.7, B149.2 22.214.171.124(c); OSHA 1910.253
|Dimensions, Exterior||60" W x 65" H x 32" D|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.