Digital Diesel Compression Test Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
Mityvac® Digital Diesel Compression Test Kit
This comprehensive diesel engine compression test kit features an electronic tester that memorizes the peak compression value for each cylinder. When testing is complete, the values can be quickly reviewed at the push of a button. The kit also includes two (2) injector adapters and four (4) glow plug adapters for testing most modern diesel cars and light trucks sold in the United States.
- Stores maximum compression value for up to 12 cylinders
- Backlit LC display is easy to read from any angle and in any light.
- Used Standard 9 V battery for convenience and cost
- Automatically shuts off after 3 minutes of non-use (memory is retained)
- Rubber boot protects the gauge from bumps and drops
- Sealed, grease- and oil-resistant gauge face prevents contamination of electronics
- Displays values in psi, bar and kPa
- Digital compression tester comprising of test gauge with rubber boot, 15 in. long, high-pressure hose, quick-change coupler
- Adapters MVA5601, MVA5602, MVA5603, MVA5604, MVA5605,MVA5606, MVA5607
- Glow plug adapter (GM 4.3L, 5.7L (1978-1985), Navistar 6.9L, 7.3L through 1994)
- Glow plug adapter (GM 6.2L, 6.5L V8)
- Glow plug adapter (Ford/Navistar 7.3L power stroke (1994-2003))
- Glow plug adapter (Volkswagen 1.9L TDI)
- Right-angle adapter
- Field service kit
- Custom-molded case
|Maximum Pressure||1,000 psi/68.9 bar|
|Packaged Weight||5.2 lbs.|
|Case Size||15.7 x 12.4 x 3.2"|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.