Couldn't load pickup availability
Meco® Drum Wizard
The original Meco Drum Wizard is the most versatile drum truck of its kind. Telescoping oak handles provide necessary leverage for easy loading when extended. Handles retract into channel frame for storage.
- For mixing, draining, moving, and storing drums.
- Telescoping oak handle provides necessary leverage for easy loading when extended
- Handle extends 64" and retracts to 43-1/2"
- Handles retract into channel frame for storage.
- Double welded construction.
- Unique button rollers attached to barrel cradles allow drum to be rotated for draining or mixing while in a horizontal position
- Handles 15, 30, and 55-gallon drums weighing up to 1,000 lbs.
- Drums must be a minimum of 29" high for the chime hook to engage the drum.
- All units are 18-1/2" wide w/ Orange enamel finish.
- Requires assembly.
**This unit ships as a knocked-down unit that will need to be assembled upon delivery**
|Dimensions||18-1/2"W x 22"H|
|Finish||Orange enamel finish|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.