Lincoln® Electrically Driven Oil Pump 4 Liter
The P653S is the central pump station that automatically delivers lubricant through a single supply line to each injector in a Centro-Matic system. Individual injectors serve only one lubrication point and may be accurately adjusted to deliver the precise amount of lubricant required. Consult a qualified Lincoln distributor or the CentroMatic design guide to identify the correct family of injectors for your application.
- Easy installation
- Externally adjustable output
- Indicator pin permits visual check of injector operation
- Easy removal for inspection or replacement without affecting the rest of the system
- Dispenses oil-based lubricants with a viscosity up to NLGI 00
- System design can be modified simply by adding, changing or subtracting injectors or manifolds
Benefits of automatic lubrication system:
- Improves productivity due to gain of 30 to 45 minutes per day vs. manual lubrication
- Decreases installation costs and the potential for leaks via single supply line throughout the system
- Substantially improves bearing life by delivering frequent, smaller amounts of lubricant to each bearing
- Lowers maintenance costs by eliminating the daily practice of climbing over or under machinery to lubricate
- Delivers proper lubrication regardless of the environment or weather conditions
- Increases resale value of equipment
||P653S oil pump, 1 gal. (4 liter)
|| 120/230 V AC
||47 to 63 Hz
||24 V DC at 5 A
|Minimum Pause Time
|Maximum Pause Time
||59 hrs. 59 min.
|Pause Time Increments
||1 hr. or 1 min.
|Maximum Pumping Time
|Operating Pressure w/Pressure Transducer
||factory preset to 1,200 psi/82 bar
||32°F to 122°F
|Number of Outlets
||oil; minimum 40 mm 2/5 (cST)
||- 80127: 1 gal (4 liter)
- 80128: 2 gal. (8 liter)
|Number of Pumping Elements
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.