Lincoln Fluid Hose Reel Assembly
The heavy-duty series reels are the finest Lincoln lube reels ever designed. Years of engineering, testing and experience preceded their introduction. The quality and reliability the professional expects from Lincoln is not only met but exceeded in form and function by the heavy-duty series. Value, long-life and top performance were the criteria demanded before these incredible reels were released.
Medium pressure reels and assemblies - basic fluid lubricant, antifreeze, and windshield washer fluid assemblies * less hose control.
- All bare reels rated for high, medium, and low pressure
- Reel assemblies available in standard 30, 40, 50 ft. hose lengths
- Dual needle roller bearings
- Ball bearing inlet swivel design
- Quick disconnects on delivery and connecting hose
- Spring canister with seals
- Thirteen position roller outlet arm
- Delrin rollers
- Quarter-inch thick steel welded base and roller outlet arm
- Reel sheaves are rolled
- Components individually power painted for long life and scratch resistance
- All reel assemblies factory assembled and pressure tested to insure a quality leak-free installation every time
- Basic reel assemblies can be ordered with one model number; include delivery hose, ball stop and connecting hose
- Complete reel assemblies with meter, control valve or air coupler are also available as one model number
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
||1/2" x 50'
|Hose Size Diameter
|Hose Size Length
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.