Fuel Caddy 25 Gallon
Couldn't load pickup availability
Fuel Caddy 25 Gallon
Designed for safety and convenience, tanks are 100% leak tested, while special components keep the unit grounded to reduce the risk of spark and fire. A fire-screened vent cap prevents pressurization.
- Large capacity 25 gallon (95 liter) heavy-duty welded steel tank.
- High volume 2-way rotary pump dispenses or extracts fuel at a rate of one gallon (4 liter) per 20 revolutions.
- Large 8 in. (200 mm) diameter rubber wheels.
- Easy-to-read sight gauge clearly indicates fuel volume in tank.
- Screened filler neck allows fuel to be poured in manually.
- Fire-screened vent cap prevents tank pressurization.
- Includes ground wire and anti-spark skid pads.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Pump Output - revolutions/gal||12|
|Wheels (qty. 2)||8" diameter|
|Size||22.5 x 20.5 x 44"|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.