Lincoln® HTL 201US Hydraulic Lubrication Pump
Arms and breakers move constantly and exert enough force to demolish a building or repair roads in a tough environment filled with grit and debris. Many OEMs recommend constant lubrication of that hammer to achieve optimal performance and to hold down maintenance and repair costs. However, deadline-driven operators rarely halt work to grease the hammer, which can lead to breakdowns that grind down productivity and inflate repair expenses. Lincoln's HTL Pumps make precise, consistent lubrication a realty. Now your operator can lubricate the hammer without leaving the cab. The pumps attach directly to the hammer, and your operator, with the push of a pedal, automatically sends a continuous flow of hydraulic fluid to the pump. Then the pump gives continuous grease to lubricate the bearing points. When the operator's foot comes off the pedal, pressure releases the flow in the pump so its ready to lubricate again.
Applications: Construction, OEMs, hydraulic hammer retrofits, demolition attachments, and medium to larger breakers/hammers.
- Mounts directly on the hydraulic device and lubricates continuously while in operation
- Continuous lubrication with small quantities during the working cycle
- Compact design
- Independent - the pump stays with the tool that requires lubrication even if the carrier unit is exchanged
- 14.5 oz. cartridge can be replaced or the reservoir bulk filled with the special built-in adapter making it deal for OEMs or rental fleets that specify a specific grease or chisel paste on their equipment
- Low lubricant level indicator lets operator know when to fill or change cartridges
- Delivers precise lubrication every time the hammer operates
- Increase productivity - no work interruption
- Reduces machine repairs and replacement costs
||-13°F to +140°F/-25°C to +60°C
||G 1/4 BSPP O-Ring
||G 1/4 BSPP O-Ring
|Maximum Hydraulic Operating Pressure
||1160 to 3045 psi (80 to 210 bar)
|Maximum Lube Outlet Pressure
||1740 to 3916 psi (120 to 270 bar)
|Output Per Stroke
||0.13"/stroke (0.22 cm/stroke) to 0.41"/stroke (6.7 cm/stroke)
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has startedd