Lincoln® HTL 201US Hydraulic Lubrication Pump
SKF, the market leader in lubrication systems, presents the Lincoln HTL 201US lubrication pump. This pump (model 85446) was specially developed to minimize friction and wear on small series hydraulic hammers from 650 lbs. (295 kg) and heavier.
This pump is a smaller version of the successful Lincoln HTL 101 hydraulic pump series, and it mounts directly on the hydraulic device and lubricates continuously while in operation.
The HTL 201US is suitable for all hydraulic attachments such as hammers, claws and shears, as well as for mini excavators.
- Special formulated greases and pastes can be used with the selected brand of tool, keeping warranties active.
- Uses standard, widely available 14.5 oz. (410 g) grease or chisel paste cartridges up to NLGI class 2.
- Wide range of operating temperatures, -13 to +140 °F (-25 to +60 °C).
- Low-level indicator alerts operator when lubricant needs filling.
- Greatly reduces costly downtime and repairs resulting from inconsistent lubrication practices.
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.