Lincoln® Lever-Action DEF Transfer Pump
Lincoln model 1392 is an addition to our line of DEF-compatible pumps and features the industry-preferred polypropylene construction. The telescoping pickup tube makes it suitable for a wide range of tank depths. Its unique locking ring enables you to optimize nozzle placement to minimize pump load and simplify operation. The pump package includes a premium non-kink, six-foot hose with 3/4" outlet nozzle that fits all standard DEF reservoirs. It also has a 4 5-degree nozzle for dispensing fluid at the pump head. The pump's threaded 2-inch bung mounts securely to bulk DEF tanks, providing stable pumping action while also helping prevent DEF contamination.
- DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) compatible
- Locking ring enables optimal pump positioning
- Nozzle hanger keeps hose within reach and off the floor
- Designed for automotive, trucking, agriculture and construction applications
- Transfers bulk fluid to smaller DEF containers or directly into vehicle reservoirs
- Self-priming pump unit
- Durable polypropylene housing/PTFE seals
- Adjustable pickup tube fits various container sizes
- Top handle provides support while pumping
- Non-kink, six-foot hose with 3/4" dispensing nozzle
||Lever-action DEF transfer pump kit
|Master Carton Quantity
|Master Carton Weight
|Country of Origin
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.