Mityvac® Diagnostic Adaptor Kit
Plastic fittings and rubber tube allow you to run diagnostic and suction out automotive fluid from various ports and openings. Contains plugs, adapters and tubes for use with Mityvac hand vacuum/pressure pumps for testing and diagnosing dozens of vacuum and pressure related engine systems.
- 1/4" ID x 1-1/2 long (6.4 mm ID x 40 mm long) connection tube
- 5/32" ID x 3" long (4mm ID x 75 mm long) connection tube
- 1/4" ID x 3-5/8" long (6.4 mm ID x 90 mm long) connection tube
- Rubber cup adapter
- 5/32 ID x 1/4" ID (4 mm ID x 6.4 mm ID) tubing adapter
- (4) Tapered adapters for connecting to tubing from .090" to 050" ID (2.3 mmm to 12.7 mm ID)
- (2) Tapered manifold plugs
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.