Mityvac Fuel Injection Cleaning Kit w/ Connection Hose
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lincoln® Mityvac Fuel Injection Cleaning Kit with Connection Hose
Designed for use in professional service shops to provide quick, convenient and reliable fuel injector and air induction cleaning. The Mityvac Fuel Injection Cleaner utilizes compressed air to make it highly effective at removing and preventing deposits on fuel injectors as well as loosening and dissolving carbon build-up in the air induction system, including the throttle plate and intake manifolds and valves. Model MV5565 includes only the Cleaner (MV5560) and connection hose (824147). Adapters for connecting to the fuel system or for air induction cleaning must be purchased separately. Cleaning solutions specially formulated for fuel injector or induction system cleaning are required and must also be purchased separately.
- Quickly and cleanly removes and prevents fuel injector deposits, and loosens and dissolves carbon on intake manifold and valves
- Enhances engine performance, improves fuel economy, reduces maintenance and improves emissions
- Uses standard shop-air to deliver cleaning solution directly into the fuel stream or spray in into the air induction system (MVA550 required for induction system cleaning)
- Functions on most domestic and import cars with high or low pressure fuel systems
- High quality pressure gauge and adjustable regulator combination ensures proper delivery of cleaning solution
- Durable steel and die cast aluminum construction
- Fuel Injection Cleaner Assembly with pressure regulator, gauge, valves, fittings, and 32 oz. (950 ml) canister
- 4' (1.2m) long connection hose
- Wall mount bracket
- User manual
|Material||Diecast aluminum and steel|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.