Mityvac® Radiator/Cooling System Pressure Test Kit
The Mityvac MV4560 Cooling System Pressure Test Kit makes automotive cooling system testing simple, efficient, and economical. It combines our unique hand pressure pump with four cooling system test adapters and two dual-function cap test adapters to quickly reveal external cooling system leaks and detect internal leaks and defective caps.
- Economical, accurate and simple method to find common causes of overheating
- Pinpoints external leaks caused by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps, or radiators
- Diagnoses internal leaks caused by a blown head gasket or damaged block or head
- Test radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure they are maintaining the correct pressure
- Contains adapters to test the cooling system and caps of most US and Asian manufactured cars and light trucks, as well as many European vehicles
- Mityvac Selectline hand pressure pump with 2" (50mm) diameter gauge
- Small bayonet test adapter, deep
- Small bayonet test adapter, shallow
- Large bayonet test adapter
- GM/Ford test adapter
- Small bayonet cap test adapter
- Large Bayonet/GM/Ford cap test adapter
- Connection hose
- Compression nut
- User manual
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.