Mityvac Silverline Elite Hand Pump Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
Mityvac® Silverline Elite Automotive Vacuum Pump Kit
Designed with proven featured from the renowned Mityvac pumps, the MVA8500 Silverline Elite Automotive Kit delivers both vacuum and pressure. The dual capability of the new Mityvac hand pump combines two pumps into one. It will streamline your tool inventory greatly extending its vehicle service applications.
- Provides either vacuum or pressure with equal precision and convenience
- Features modern, ergonomic design for comfortable, long-term use
- Performs engine performance diagnostics, brake bleeding, fluid transfer, evacuation, sampling, windshield repair and more
- Includes components needed to perform numerous diagnostic and mechanical tests
- Field serviceable - maintenance kits and replacement parts are available
- Silverline Elite hand vacuum/pressure pump (Model8510) with 2" (50 mm) diameter compound gauge and rubber boot
- 4.5 oz. (135 ml) fluid reservoir bottle with fluid transfer and storage lids
- Four (4) tapered adapters for connecting to tubing from .09 to .50 in. (2.3 to 13 mm) ID
- 2 tapered manifold plugs
- 2 tapered bleed screw adapters
- 2 universal bleed screw adapters
- 12 vacuum cap plugs
- Vacuum line T-adapter
- 5/32" (4mm) ID x 1/4" (6.4 mm) ID tubing adapter
- Rubber cupped adapter
- (2) 1/4" (6.4 mm) ID x 24" (610 mm) long connection tubes
- 1/4" (6.4 mm) ID x 1-1/2 (40 mm) long connection tube
- 1/4" (6.4 mm) ID x 3-5/8" (90 mm) long fluid pick-up tubes
- 5/32" (4mm) ID x 3" (75 mm) long vacuum test tube
- Master cylinder refill kit (Model MVA6825)
- Custom molded case
- User's Manual (English, French, Spanish)
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.