Mityvac Vacuum Brake Bleeder
Couldn't load pickup availability
Mityvac® Vacuum Brake Bleeder
?Mityvac's MV6870 offers high quality and performance in a robust compact design. It features a 1.3-quart reservoir and powerful compressed-air-operated venturi that quickly draws out fluid and air from hydraulic brake and clutch systems. With the MV6870, one person can perform quick, clean vacuum brake and clutch systems. With the MV6870, one person can perform quick, clean vacuum break and clutch bleeding.
- Compact 1.3-quart (1.2-liter) capacity reservoir
- Comfortable lever-action throttle with lock-on latch
- Durable, molded composite handle can take heavy abuse and has a minimum number of parts to wear or break
- Automatic shutoff prevents overfill
- Integrated hanging hook doubles as a hose wrap for convenient storage
- 4' (1.2 m) long bleed hose with molded support
- Universal bleed screw adapter conforms to most common bleed screw sizes
- Integrated muffler ensures quiet operation
- Includes two replacement bleed screw adapters
- 1.3-quart (1.2-liter) Fluid Reservoir
- Reservoir Lid with integrated Venturi Vacuum and Muffler
- 4' (1.2m) Bleed Hose with molded support
- 2 bleed screw adapter replacements
- Hanging hook
- User's Manual
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.