Model 1100AA-C Automatic Pallet Stretch Wrap Machine
Item requires special shipping, additional freight charges will apply.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Handle-It® Model 1100AA-C Automatic Pallet Stretch Wrap Machine
- Item requires special shipping, additional freight charges will apply.
- For Stretch Wrap machines with scales please, allow for 1 additional week for shipping.
- For Stretch Wrap machines with 118" please, allow for additional time for shipping.
The Handle-It Model 1100AA-C offers top-of-the-line functions and features at a great price. It is ideal for those who are looking for an efficient machine capable of handling high volumes of pallets per day.
Standard features on the 1100AA-C include auto film cutoff, 250% powered pre-stretch, user-friendly PLC control panel, braked turntable, and many other elements cleverly designed to make this unit a must-have in any facility looking to improve and streamline their packaging operations.
Comes with a user-friendly PLC control board, auto film cut at the end of the cycle, a frequency controller for carriage or turntable speed adjustment, and a photocell for pallet height detection or custom set heights.
- Safety stop at the base of the carriage
- Easily adjustable parameters such as bottom wraps, top wraps, carriage ascent & descent speed, film tension, & starting wrap height.
- Quick selection of 6 main parameters or saved programs.
- USB port to upload software and download settings, reports, and statistics
- 3 Year Warranty
|Height||86" maximum load wrap height (with room for overwrap) -118" extended height available.|
|Size||Max pallet size 48" x 80" (93" diagonal length)|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.