Multi-Fluid Lever-Action Pump
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lincoln® Multi-Fluid Lever-Action Pump
The Lincoln Model 1390 is the first in our line of manual barrel pumps to help our customers meet diesel emission regulations. it transfers DEF and many other fluids from larger fluid drums to convenient containers or directly into equipment and vehicle reservoirs.
This self-priming pump is ready to use right out of the package. Users simply place the pump in a barrel or drum using the attached bung adapter. Lift the lever, and fluid is dispensed. The lift-action, multi-fluid pump is the right choice for many automotive, trucking, agriculture and construction applications.
- DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) compatible
- Transfers popular shop fluids including Acetone, Antifreeze, Windshield washer, thinners, and much more
- Includes NPT and buttress threads for steel and plastic drums
- Adjustable bung type fits 15-, 16-, 30- and 55- gallon drums
- Welded ground-post for safe dispensing of volatile fluids
- Premium-grade 316 stainless steel
- Easy fluid control; no splashing
- Meets CA Proposition 65 and EU REACH standards
|Lever-action multi-fluid pump
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.