Lincoln® Oil Rider Portable Dispensing Tank Pump and Meter
Lincoln is again offering Model 4481 Oil Rider Portable Tank with Pump and Meter for the automotive service market. Utilizing Lincoln's Model 4475 single-stroke pump, the Oil Rider provides for the fast, reliable transfer of natural and synthetic motors oils.
The package has been upgraded to include the Lincoln 908EF meter to dispense in English or metric volumes.
Developed to withstand harsh shop environments, the Oil Rider is constructed of high-strength, lightweight polyethylene that helps to protect the finish on customer vehicles when working in close quarters. Its high-capacity tank services as many as 25 vehicles between refills.
- Dispenses natural and synthetic motor oils, automatic transmission fluids, gear oil and hydraulic oil
- Service 20 or more cars with 28-gallon capacity tank
- Easy to maneuver over shop floors and in tight spaces with light-weight polyethylene tank and large pneumatic wheels
- Polyethylene tank reduces chance of damaging finish on vehicle
- Quick, reliable fluid dispensing with 4475 four GPM free delivery pump
- Accurate and easy dispensing with the 952 electronic Oval Gear Meter with flexible extension
||High strength cross linked polyethylene
||4" Pneumatic wheels
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.