Lincoln® SL-1 Grease Injector
- For single-line, high-pressure central lubrication system
- For dispensing lubricants compatible with flouroelastomer packings and viscosity up to NLGI No. 2
- Output is externally adjustable
- Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation
- May be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-32, SL-3, SL-V, SL-V XL and/or SL-11
- Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement
- Available in stainless steel SAE 3 16, for application where environmental conditions are hazardous to carbon steel or in industries preferring stainless steel
- Injector manifolds have 13/32" (10.3mm) dia. mounting holes for 3/8" bolt
- Injectors have flouroelastomer packings. Check compatibility with synthetic lubricants
- Injector rated for 350°F (176°C) max. ambient temperature, depending on lubricant used
- Injectors include fitting for filling feedlines via alternate outlet port
- Output with adjustment screw hand-tightened is .009 cu. in. Maximum output is achieved with eight turns at .009 cu. in./turn.
||.008 cu. in./.131 cc
||.080 cu. in./1.31 cc
|Operating Pressure Minimum
||1850 psi/127 bar
|Operating Pressure Maximum
||3500 psi/241 bar
|Operating Pressure Typical
||2500 psi/172 bar
|Operating Pressure Vent
||600 psi/41 bar
|Connections Manifold Inlet
||3/8" NPTF (f)
|Connections Injector Outlet
||1/8" NPTF (f)
||239351* One Injector Manifold
|Number of Outlets
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.