LMC 101 Controller for Lubrication
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lincoln® LMC 101 Controller for Lubrication
The versatile SKF LMC 101 controller operates as a timer or controller on single-line or progressive lubrication systems. Developed for use on off-road and mobile equipment, the LMC 101 also is suitable for many low-voltage, industrial lubrication applications, such as those found in food and beverage, pulp and paper and steel markets.
When operating as a controller, the LMC 101 ends the lubrication cycle when a pressure switch, pressure transducer or piston detector is actuated. In the timer mode, the lubrication cycle ends when time has expired.
Designed to meet OEM vibration standards for major construction equipment, the LMC 101 controller can cycle a pneumatically, hydraulically or electrically driven pump in one-to 10 second intervals.
LMC 101 controller features:
- Operates single-line or progressive lubrication systems
- Functions as a timer or controller
- Records history of system operation and fault codes
- Configured using PC software and USB connection
- Controls FlowMaster or high-current pump without external relay
- Uses pressure switch or pressure transducers (1 to 6V or 4 to 20 mA) in controller mode
- LED indicators show power, pump function, low-level fault and system faults
- Manual lubrication cycle activation button
- Data logging includes date and time of alarms, power ups, configuration changes, lubrication count, manual lubrication count, pressure alarm, low levels and pump on-time information
- Two pressure switches, pressure transducers or piston detectors
- Remote manual lubrication switch
- Low-level switch
- Low-level alarm relay
- System fault relay
- Vent solenoid
|Power Input||12 or 24 V DC, -20% + 30%
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 12|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to +150°F (-40°C to 66°C)|
|Pump Relay Contact||20 amps at 30 V DC|
|Vent and Alarm Relay Contacts||2 amps at 30 V DC|
|Enclosure Size||7.3 x 4.7 x 2.3" (186 x 120 x 59mm)|
|Mounting Dimensions||6.75 x 3.5" (172 x 89mm)|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.