Used Fluid Drain 25 Gal.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lincoln® Used 25 Gallon Fluid Drain
Pressurized (self-evacuating) used fluid collection equipment is common in many automotive service shops because the reservoirs can be evacuated quickly and cleanly without the need for external pumps or fluid transfer systems. When a reservoir is full, it's typically rolled to a bulk storage access point, where compressed air is used to force the fluid out under pressure. All Lincoln self-evacuating models have a built-in regulator that reduces shopair pressure down to a safe level for evacuation as well as a backup safety valve to prevent over pressurization.
3639 - 25 gallon. Combination used fluid drain and evacuator. Model 3639 combination used fluid drain and evacuator combines the features of the 3635 drain and 3637 evacuator into a single unit, giving operators the choice to collect fluids by gravity from lift-mounted vehicles or using a venturi to extract fluids directly from reservoirs or through a dipstick tube.
- Convenient tool tray for storing tools and drain plugs
- 7 ft. nylon-reinforced discharge hose with steel J-Hook and tethered drip plug
- 6-1/2 ft. wire-reinforced evacuation hose with shut-off valve and tethered drip plug
- Venturi vacuum assembly with vacuum level gauge, noise reducing muffler and shut-off valve with Milton M-style quick connect air fitting
- Mercedes, BMW and VW dipstick tube adapters and six evacuation wand of varying flexibility, diameter and length
- Tank-mounted clip and handle hook to secure discharge and evacuation hoses
- Safety valve to prevent over-pressurization
- Combination air chuck/pressure relief valve
- Built-in fluid level sight gauge
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Front Wheels (qty. 2) - swivel casters||4"|
|Rear Wheels (qty. 2) - fixed-axle||6"|
|Size||22 x 22 x 43.3"|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.