Lincoln® 12 Volt Pump and Follower Kit
- Designed specifically to meet the demands of on and off road equipment applications
- High pressure/high flow for fast application
- 6,000 psi capability overcomes tight pins/bushings or blocked lube points
- Delivers grease in extreme temperatures
- High volume output allows for quick lubrication of daily lube points, and can also be used to effectively stretch excavator tracks
- Custom pump and follower design completely empties the bucket of grease with no waste
- Built-in pressure switch extends service life by allowing the pump to operate only when needed
- Unit can be easily mounted on a machine, pick-up or service truck for improved convenience
||276360 pump, lid, & follower
||-20° to 140°F
||- 24 VDC
- 12 VDC
|Maximum Current Draw
||- 24 VDC (15 AMPS)
-12 VDC (20 AMPS)
||- 24 VDC 18.0 in. (3)/min.
- 12VDC 7.0
|Maximum Output Pressure
||6000 psi (413.8 bar)
|Hose Reel Capacity
||- 3/8" High Pressure Hose
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.