Lincoln® Airless Spray Valve Duplex Filter Assembly
Dual filter panel with operator valve to select one of the two filters. The other filter is isolated from the system pressure for uninterrupted service and easy element replacement.
Lincoln\s airless spray filter panel is a complete unit with two filter units and dual pressure gauge. The panel design allows for fileter units to be changed while the unit is in operation.
The system not only handles greases up to NLGI #2, it can spray some lubricants previously considered unsprayable. The system's pressure monitor also shuts the lubricant off at a predefined setting, minimizing dribble at the end of a cycle.
- Dependable, low-maintenance, cost-effective high-pressure system
- No freeze-ups; reduces plumbing, fogging and lubricant consumption
- Sprays a consistent pattern over a wide range of temperatures
- Choice of spray patterns puts lube where needed
- Spray widths of 24" or more from distances of 18" or more
- Adjustable lubricant volume output
- Sprays some previously unsprayable lubricants
- Adjustable spray duration minimizes drippage
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.