Couldn't load pickup availability
Crossover Step with railings
Crossover step for large obstacles or changing roof elevations. Non-slip treads with Guardrail on 2 sides. Typically combines with Crossover Bridges and Crossover steps on opposite ends. Ships as cut pipe and fittings. Assembly Required.
Roof surfaces can be extremely dangerous places to work, but not if Kee Walk is installed. It provides a safe, anti-slip, level walking surface to access areas of the roof and to safely walk across it. Step sections are adjustable and can be used on sloped roofs too. Added to this, it also protects the roof sheet from foot traffic.
Why do you need Kee Walk Rooftop Crossovers?
Safe Rooftop Access - Our custom-built solutions will be tailored to meet the specific needs of your individual rooftop surface and provide a safe route over pipework, HVAC and other rooftop obstructions. Everything is engineered to meet OSHA safety standards and designed for maximum durability.
Traverse All Levels - Every rooftop is different. Shape and surface transitions require a step-over system that securely deals with changes in level and height. Kee Walk Crossovers exceed the capabilities of other customized, fabricated, off-the-shelf platforms.
Modular Design - Each stepover can be specifically designed to suit your specific needs. Thanks to its modular components, we can design secure structures that are reliable, flexible and support your critical safety needs. And with no welding needed, installation is simple ensuring minimal on-site disruption.
- Safe Passage - Workers avoid trip hazards or larger obstacles when working at height or ground level
- Easily Configured - Create a custom approach for a level or offset surfaces ensuring safe access
- Standard Kit Formats - Available in standard sizes in kit form, ensuring it can be installed quickly and create a safe working area.
- No Welding Needed - Made from tubular fittings and standard modules so it can be installed on site without any welding.
- Exceeds Safety Standards - Conforms and often exceeds relevant standards including BS EN 14122-3 and is also CE Marked.
- Long Lasting - Available in aluminium or galvanized steel for long-lasting protection, corrosion resistance and strength.
- Slip Resistant - Slip Resistance Compliant to BS 4592 ensuring the treads are safe in all weather conditions.
- Suitable for All Roof Types - A non-penetrating system, that€™s approved for all roof types with excellent corrosion resistance.
Highest Standards for Rooftop Safety - Kee Walk exceeds all OSHA compliance standards together with EN516:2006, the European standard for the test requirements of roof access walkways. This includes measuring the deflection and residual deformation under specified loads. Kee Walk Rooftop Walkways have surpassed all testing allowing the system to be CE marked under the European Construction Products Regulation No. 305/2011.
Kee Walk Rooftop Crossovers are designed to be compliant with OSHA 1910.23(e)(1)(iii), OSHA 1910.25(b)(3), OSHA 1910.23(c)(2-4), OSHA 1910.29(b)(1-3), and OSHA 1910.23(e)(1)(vi)
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.