FlowMaster II Pump and Bucket w/ Sensor 60 lb.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lincoln® FlowMaster II Pump and Bucket w/ Sensor 60 lb.
***This item ships free***
Continuous innovation increases pump life and simplifies pump installation, operation and service.
- Common crankcase design for all FlowMaster motors (hydraulic, AC or DC electric)
- Less susceptible to grease contamination
- Pump and reservoir combination models are level-sensor and shut-off system ready
- Culmination of years of design and performance improvements makes this a premium-choice pump for single-line parallel lubrication systems
- 4-bolt hole pattern for all Flowmaster motors
- Dual bearing load support
- O-ring seals for all motors
- Wider bolt-hole pattern for easier top mounting of pump
- All FlowMaster II pumps will fit existing reservoirs
- Dual support ribs for increased strength
- Inner seal allows for easy and clean motor replacements without loss of oil
- Increased depth of pump tube and crankcase interface for added strength
- Integrated oil drain for easier oil change
- Reservoir design incorporates 1" fill and 1-1/4" overflow ports
- Accommodates new 2" follower
- Lids are designed for top-mounting FlowMaster II pumps
- Lids can be easily converted to grease level system operation
- Each reservoir includes two lifting eye bolts for safety
- Rigid pressure outlet connection fittings are replaced by a single flexible hose
***60 lb. 24 VDC FlowMaster II pump and bucket with sensor
|Power||24 V DC|
|Power and Gear Ratio||24 V DC electric, 19:1|
|Description||Reservoir and pump|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.