Hydraulic PowerMaster Motor
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lincoln Hydraulic PowerMaster Motor
Hydraulic motor for PowerMaster III pump tubes.
- Designed for oil, ATF and gear oil
- Safe to use where electric or pneumatic motors may be hazardous.
- Virtually eliminate concerns about air supply condition and exhaust emissions.
- Efficiently generates high material pressure and flow rate with minimum hydraulic power consumption.
- Few internal moving parts. No mechanical linkages or solenoids to fail or wear out.
- An internal changeover circuit requires no external signal for reciprocating action.
- Balanced cylinder design eliminates need for separate stroke adjustments.
- All key components are machined from steel or aluminum to insure long service life in the toughest applications.
- Hydro-PowerMaster was designed and is manufactured under the strict conditions of an ISO 9001 registered quality system.
|Piston Rod Diameter||1-3/8"|
|Hydraulic Fluid Inlet (f)||SAE 8|
|Hydraulic Fluid Outlet (f)||SAE 10|
|Operating Pressure Range||300 to 1500 psi/ 20,4 to 103 bar|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°F to +200°F|
|Fluid Flow Consumption Rate Per Cycle||18.8 cu.in.|
|Recommended Continuous Speed||75 cycles/minute|
|Wetted Parts Materials||Steel, Aluminum, Bronze, Nitrile, PTFF, Polyurethane|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.