Handle-It® Model 600 Semi-Automatic Pallet Stretch Wrapper
- Item requires special shipping, additional freight charges will apply.
- For Stretch Wrap machines with scales please, allow for 1 additional week for shipping.
The Model 600 has a photo eye sensor built in so it can detect pallet heights automatically up to a max wrap height of 86 inches. Its user-friendly control panel makes it easy to control the speed and tension of its operation making it easy to streamline shipment packaging from the beginning.
This Stretch Wrapper is perfect for anyone who is tired of getting dizzy from hand-wrapping shipments but who also needs consistent stretch film packaging. The Model 600 is affordable and durable with 3,000 lbs. capacity it is built to last and perform at the highest level. For low to medium applications, this is the stretch wrap machine for your business.
Comes equipped with an electronic printed circuit board to control each cycle. It has frequency controllers for turntable speed and for carriage speed adjustment which allows you to adjust the speed of movement going up and down.
- Maximum wrapping height: 86"
- Mechanical brake allows for tight film stretching
- Safety stop at the base of the carriage
- 5 digits display
- Forklift pockets for easy moving and storing
- 3 Year Warranty
The SWS-0850-ASM model is a cost-effective and reliable solution for weighing pallet loads. It drives up to four 350Ω load cells, and the integrated three-stage digital filtering helps ensure accurate weight data.
The scale comes with a five-button tactical front page coupled with an LED display that's easy to read. The two independent communication ports allow for printer and EDP programmability. One of the ports is full-duplex, and the other is a unidirectional or active 20 mA current loop.
SWS-0850-ASM (With Built-in Scale) Specs
Standard features include:
- LED display, 0.8in (20.3mm) six-digit, seven-segment
- Standardized EDP command sets
- Programmable ticket format up to two 180-character printouts
- Configurable analog to digital measurement rate
- Primary/secondary units configuration: lb, kg, ounces, grams
- Five-button operation
- Power for four 350ohm load cells
- Full front-panel digital calibration and configuration
- Three-stage digital filtering
- Tilt stand
- Time and date (volatile)
- Consecutive transaction numbering
|Max Pallet Size||48" x 80" (93" Diagonal)|
|Load Capacity||3000 lbs|
|Mechanical Brake Tension||150%|
|Power Supply||110v, 10 amp|
|Total Machine Footprint||93" long x 60" wide|
|Machine Weight||700 lbs|
|Film Type||20" machine film with 3" core, + gauge|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.