Tire Inflator Assembly
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lincoln® Tire Inflator Assembly
Typically installed lubrication and lubrication truck drawings - typical fast lube systems. Typical fast lube system - bill of materials, lubrication console.
- 12" hose extension provides extra-reach capacity
- Tapered chuck nut allows inflator to fit wheel covers on cars and light trucks
- Dual chuck permits use on trucks with dual tires
- Includes model 11659 nipple for use with model 815 coupler. Maximum inlet pressure 200 psi/14 bar
- 0 to 120 psi (0 to 8 bar) scale in 2 psi (0,14 bar) graduations
|Description||Tire inflator with gauge|
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.